For Waja Springs
Waja springs school gives the best standard services to its pupils. Services which are provided include;
- Well constructed classrooms that facilitate good and conducive learning environment.
- Meals that contain all qualities of a balanced diet prepared by well trained kitchen staff.
- Good medical care that is offered by our hospital called Waja hospital
- Well facilitated play grounds for football, netball, volley ball and basketball as well as a standard playground availed with playing equipments for nursery / pre-school.
- Solar heater that provides warm water for bathing for all pupils.
- Well constructed dormitories to cater for all pupils in the boarding section.
- 10 school buses to offer transport for all day scholars. Three Big buses for study tours.
- The school has its own water supply to cater for all pupils and workers.
- Presence of grid electricity and a stand by generator to supply power in case of power break down.
- A high level wall school fence
What we offer in Waja Girls & Boys
- Sizeable classrooms of thirty five students with enough furniture, and well ventilated classrooms. which make teaching and learning process easier.
- Presence of modern scientific laboratories which are well equipped with apparatus and chemicals.
- Library: A school has a well ventilated room with varieties of text and reference books for science, Arts and Social, Languages and story books.
- Computer Laboratory: This is a wide spared – room which enables students to learn computer skills and literacy.
- Educational study tours: Students visit such areas as:
- Serengeti / Ngorongoro National Parks
- Speke Bay in Lake Victoria
- Geita Gold Mine
- Butiama & Bujora Museum
- Mwanza Sekou Toure/Bugando Medical Center
- Industries Eg (Coca-Cola Company, Tanesco)
Above all Qualified Personnel of degree level who are knowledgeable, committed, with a highly working spirit are employed.
6. Audio Visual Room.
In this room students learn through a video connection where varieties of CD’s.Video cassettes are used to teach the practical part of subjects A Sophisticated over head projector has made teaching and learning easier.
7. Sports and Games: Students participate fully in sports and Games .Sports activities include:
8. In – door Games: Scrabble, Badminton, Jiving, choir, plays & concerts.
9. Out – door Games: Football, volleyball, Basketball, Netball (For Girls)
10. School Time Table: Working Days: Monday to Friday.
8:00am – 2:45pm: Normal classes
3.30pm – 4.30pm: Students consultation time.
Friday: Religious fellowship (Christian faith)
Saturday: Sports & Games/ clubs Activities
Sunday: Church service 10:00 am – 12:30pm